Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Rambling

It's been a year since posting a note--can't think of anything else that I haven't done in a year. Why? Just wordless I guess. Not many people would agree with that statement-- especially my husband , Larry. Lots has changed since last year. #1 economy-- this says it all (author unknown)" We are twice as miserable losing something than we are happy gaining the same thing".
# 2 weather-- well I am so happy to see spring come. Today everything looks green and flowers and flowering trees are all budding. We even washed our car this am---a first since Oct. That could be a record .Well for us anyway. I agree with Forrest Tucker, "He loves nature in spite of what it did to him." He could have been referring to me.!
#3 sports--- we the Hawks and the Mizzo's are heading for the final four. In our divided house we are rooting for both ,but notfor these teams to play against each other. That's an oxymoron. It comes natural . All bets are off. That's it ! To be continued next wk. or not! The Rambler

No comments: