Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Who lives in Crown Center?

Did you ever wonder who your neighbors are? Well wonder no more! This public infomation can be found at the Jackson County website property search. Just go to:

https://ascendweb.jacksongov.org/ascend/(0q2bvtjjiopbdl3d2lxr1e45)/search.aspx

Scroll down to Property Address Search and enter an address. Let's say you want to find out who owns Boulevard Blues. You would enter their address, 200 E 25th St, in the street address window and then click "submit." Yes, I know, we women do not like to submit, so I suppose some MAN designed this functionality. But it works! You will be presented with a screen showing who owns the property. You can even click the parcel number to get more information!

If you are searching for a private residence, enter the street address like this: 2525 MAIN ST UNIT 999.

1 comment:

Scooter said...

Yes,this was a great resource which allowed myself and several of my neighbors to identify neighboring property taxes.. It felt a bit intrusive, but I saved nearly $1400 over the next two years, so I can live with it....scooter